We were having a difficult time processing special characters across login and bulk import. This is our short and sweet fix. Plus, we’ve made an improvement to hidden homes on our consumer app.
Bug fixes and improvements
When we tried importing your contacts in bulk, we’d occasionally find special characters like @ or &. This caused the import to fail. Not anymore!
We were returning an error if a consumer’s username didn’t contain an @ symbol. We’ve removed this requirement.
Nobody likes clutter. We recently introduced a mobile feature letting consumers hide homes they weren’t interested in. But everybody makes mistakes. Now, consumers will also be able to resurface their hidden homes.