mobile-nav

Local Insights

In this section

Local Insights are short posts you can write describing a city or neighborhood. They’re a great way to showcase your local expertise to customers, and they’re easy to post in Zap!

[video]

Add a Local Insight from your Dashboard 

Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 10.30.22 AM.png

1. Click + Add from the top navigation.
  2. Locate New Agent Insights from the dropdown and select New Local Insights.
  3. Locate the search bar. Type the name of a city or neighborhood, and select one from the dropdown.
  4. Fill out any content on the right, and click Save.

Add a Local Insight from your website

Picture1.png

1. Click on your name or photo from the top navigation. This will open a dropdown menu.
  2. Select My Website.
  3. Beneath your cover photo, locate the tab, Agent Insights.
  4. Select the tab, Local Insights.
  5. Click the button, + Add Local Insights.
  6. Locate the search bar. Type the name of a city or neighborhood, and select one from the dropdown.
  7. Fill out any content on the right, and click Save. 

Edit or delete a Local Insight 

Edit an insight

1. Navigate to My Website.
  2. Beneath your cover photo, locate the tab, Agent Insights.
  3. Select the tab, Local Insights. 
  4. Find the post you’d like to edit and click View Details. If you don’t see your post, click View all Local Insights and search for the post by city or neighborhood.
  5. Make any changes and click Save. You’re all set!

Delete an insight

1. Navigate to My Website.
  2. Beneath your cover photo, locate the tab, Agent Insights.
  3. Select the tab, Local Insights.
  4. Find the post you’d like to edit and click View Details. If you don’t see your post, click View all Local Insights and search for the post by city or neighborhood.
  5. Click Delete Insights from the bottom left.
  6. Confirm your action, and you’re all set.
Bria Hunter November 12, 2018
Comments
Insightful Sightseer

Nice piece of information!

Budding Explorer

Good afternoon. My local insights are not appearing on my website.  Help!

Insightful Sightseer

IF YOU WANT TO BUY OR SELL REAL ESTATE CALL ME PLEASE

OSCAR OLIVARES

CENTURY 21 HOME REALTORS 

909-229-6268

Insightful Sightseer

HELPING PEOPLE TO BUY AND SELL IN CALIFORNIA

SPECIALY IN THE INLAND EMPIRE LIKE CHINO, CHINO HILLS, ONTARIO, FONTANA, RIALTO

Experienced Explorer

Are we able to add photos to Local Insights?

Skilled Explorer

I have been trying to input a new insight on a town I was in today while showing property. I have been going round and round inputting and it won't "save". UGH! Also, I am able to access the properties on my MLS yet, I am unable to give specific insights on the properties I viewed. Why?

Steady Sightseer

How can I add a photo to my local insights?

New Sightseer

I see that a few people have asked how to add photos to their insights.....I too am unsure how to do this. Anyone have any info?

Skilled Explorer

How sad to not have any input from support.

What is even more sad is that they allow comments in the Knowledge Base section of the Zap Community. Also note this area is public for anyone to see, along with any comments... Two issues  (being able to post here and public comments) I have brought up to the team, but they don't currently plan on fixing at this time.

1) Photos/images cannot be added to Local Insights at this time and older workarounds have not worked since April 2017.

Here is a Zap Suggestion search for -photo local insight- and the current first three results are related to this need:
https://community.myzap.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?filter=location&q=photo+local+insight&a...
*Go in each suggestion and click the "thumbs up" and leave your point of view.

2) If you're experiencing issues post in the regular part of the Zap Community and not the Knowledge Base, even if they haven't locked it down. They've said they get to them, but clearly they do not.
https://community.myzap.com/t5/Community/ct-p/Community

3) Kimberly, here is the section I would post your specific issue in and expect a response today or at least by Monday:
https://community.myzap.com/t5/My-Account/bd-p/My-Account-bd

Seasoned Sightseer

Local insights seem easy to do but it's time consuming.  Is there an easier way?