USAA RERN Social Media Guidelines & Updates

New for Spring 2019 – A USAA Real Estate Rewards Network Social Media Ad

You have asked for a simple easy way to show your association with USAA - HERE IT IS!  The creative has been optimized for Facebook and Instagram and RERN social media guidelines for “A” Team agents use to help boost AGRs.

• Examples of how the ad is to be used/look is available in Zap.
  • The examples include 5 of the 6 approved taglines. There is multiple ad pictures with 6 different taglines to use.
  • It is important to note that you cannot alter the creative (no adding your own company logo) or boost their posts*. It should be placed within your already branded agent/company FB or IG page
  • The idea is for agents to post the creative along with the approved tag lines from their personal or professional social media accounts.

*By posting from your personal or professional social media accounts – the piece becomes co-branded without requiring numerous disclosures. These cannot be run as paid ads as Facebook and Instagram are not 100% compliant with equal opportunity and fair housing laws.

USAA Real Estate Rewards Network: Approved Social Media Posts -  2019

Available to Cartus Broker Network Firms and “A” Team Agents

Available for use in all Social Media such as:  Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Blogs, webpages.  NO Print ads are allowed.

No Cartus/USAA approvals needed. Grab the image and the statement you want to use!  Example of how it should look when finished! 

USAA AD SAMPLE2 (2).jpg

“A” Team Agent Verbiage:

• USAA members:  Now is a great time to buy or sell a home.  I am a USAA® Real Estate Rewards Network Agent. Contact me for more information about how I can help you find your perfect home. xxx-xxx-xxxx or email xxx@. #USAAFindAnAgent
  • USAA members:  Wherever life moves you, I am here to help.  I am a USAA® Real Estate Rewards Network Agent. Contact me for your real estate needs. xxx-xxx-xxxx or email xxx@. #USAAFindAnAgent
  • USAA members:  Did you know you may be eligible for rewards when you enroll in the USAA® Real Estate Rewards Network?  Ask me for details today. 
  • As a USAA® Real Estate Rewards Network Agent, I offer eligible homebuyers and sellers Network Rewards.  Contact me today at xxx-xxx-xxxx or email xxx@.to find out more! #USAAFindAnAgent
  • Proudly serving the military! Ready to buy or sell a home?  Contact me for more information about the USAA® Real Estate Rewards Network. xxx-xxx-xxxx or email xxx@. #USAAFindAnAgent
  • Are you active or former military? Ready to buy or sell a home?  I am honored to be a USAA® Real Estate Rewards Network Agent. My goal is to provide you an exceptional real estate experience.  Call me xxx-xxx-xxxx. #USAAFindAnAgent
Derrick Lee May 20, 2019
0 Likes
Comments
Insightful Sightseer

USAA members: Now is a great time to buy or sell a home. I am a USAA® Real Estate Rewards Network Agent. Contact me for more information about how I can help you find your perfect home. 423-202-8930 Social Image 6.jpg #USAAFindAnAgent