Known issues

AREA IN ZAP KNOWN ISSUE STATUS
Leads and Contacts    
• Agents having trouble sending to Yahoo email addresses Investigating
Team Leaders unable to reassign team leads. Short-term workaround is to use Bulk Actions from the contact list
Pending
Profile Notes saving, but showing error message Investigating
Follow-up Plans Email Scripts: Subject line cutting out text. Investigating
Mobile    
Social Linking .  
Dashboard/CRM

Issue: Error message when clicking Bell Notification

Pending
Company Website/Configuration    
Teams Featured listings are showing up on team members' agent websites, but not on their team websites Investigating

Agent Settings Zap Email Settings section blank Investigating
Reporting    

USAA    
Other    
• Bulk email not sent (Firefox only) Pending
Sold home missing banner for buyer and seller Investigating

Marissa Azzara October 2, 2019
Comments
Community Manager

Hi Noel,

The bell notification icon issue is currently a bug we are working on getting resolved. Please stay tune for the announcement on when this will be resovled

Advanced Adventurer

Cannot add a contact either through the App or desktop.

Budding Explorer

Currently cannot sign in as a contact to save and send recommended homes. Its says theres a gateway error. Also, the mobile app will not show a change in status. All homes are showing active, while most are pending or contingent. 

Friendly Explorer

My leads from realtor.com are not forwarding despite having used the forwarding email.

Community Manager

Hi Noel, and thanks for posting here on the Zap Community. This is actually a known issue within Zap at this time. However it has already been escalated to the Zap Development Team and is currently under review. I will append your name and information to that escalation.

Thanks
Paul.

Insightful Sightseer

I have several agents having an issue when they add a new contact with only a phone number and not an email address. The message said please add an email or phone number, but a phone number was added. 

Skilled Explorer

One of our agents, J.C. Bickford, is having an issue where a lead offer calls his number but the systems does not text or email him even though it is set up correctly to text and email also. I saw that another agent was having a similar issue last week but did not show a resolution in a previous thread called "If it works, it works, but it doesn't". Please advise if this is a known issue pending and/or otherwise assist in helping us get to a resolution. 

Experienced Explorer

We have a serious issue that is affecting several agents using Zap.  I have agents that use the search filter "saved home".  This allows them to quickly see who has saved homes within a specific time frame.

It doesn't work.  This is the third time I've put someting in about it.

Also, the "home value updates" on my contacts are not pushing out properties.  I set it up for my address, several homes have sold recently and I've received no notification. Had I set it up for a seller I'd look aweful to them because they'd not be getting anything and can walk outside and see a home sold across the street.

Please help asap.

Thank you,

Experienced Explorer

Would like to add an issue. I am trying to update and clean up my contacts. I have tried on several to add phone numbers and I get an error message that I am not authorized to use this code. It will show me code 43. It comes up very fast and reverts back to the screen before my change. I will also get an error message when I try to change my contact from a past buyer or seller into a past client. I have also had some clients show back up after I thought I had cleared them out. It will say it cleared them but then they are still there. I did call and had someone looking into the phone number issue. We tried clearing my cache but that did not work. Please let me know! 

Thank you, 

Deanna