Known issues

AREA IN ZAP KNOWN ISSUE STATUS
Leads and Contacts • Showing Appointments, date module does not allow anything but current date in Firefox only. Investigating
• Agents having trouble sending to Yahoo email addresses Investigating
• Team Leaders unable to reassign Team leads. Short-term workaround is to use Bulk Actions from the contact list. Pending Resolution
• Agent unable to edit the email of a contact Pending Resolution
Follow-up Plans
Mobile
Social Linking • Facebook is showing the wrong city  for some agents when sharing links. Investigating
Dashboard/CRM • New Lead notification in the bell icon create error message Pending Resolution
Company Website/Configuration    
Agent Website • Agent Review Flag for Abuse process sometimes not working Investigating
• “More” section on agent website not responding correctly. Investigating
Agent Settings    
Reporting • ProScore reports does not advance Past 20 agents (works in Firefox) Investigating
• Some users have trouble when linking MLS membership Investigating
USAA
Other • Some blogs not loading Investigating
• Bulk email not sent Pending Resolution
• Featured listings are showing up on team members' agent websites, but not on their team Pending Resolution
• Search results not loading for subdivision search Pending Resolution
Marissa Azzara June 6, 2019
Comments
Savvy Adventurer

Can I add one? Phone #'s on our agent pages are formatted oddly. They've been properly entered in Dash and after a Personnel Refresh in Zap it will revert back to bad formatting, at random. I've had to refresh twice in as many weeks.

Example

Scroll down to PJ Whitbeck. It is correctly entered in dash (no spaces, no periods, no dashes).

Advanced Adventurer
Budding Explorer

Issues again with phone number in new/ automated emails showing extra dots (.) within the number.

example - 201.259.5.5.65

It looks questionable and could deter prospects from calling.

Thanks!

Community Manager

Hello Jeffrey, 

Sorry for the inconvenience this is causing. We are aware of the issue and have deemed it a high priority. We working to solve it, and  once solved, we will notify the Zap community immediately.

Zap Support,

Obi

Insightful Sightseer

First, I have problem login every single time.

Second, I received a notification that one of my leads opened an email. What email? I didn't sent any email to this lead. I then login and  I can't locate any sent email to this lead or anyone from the system either.  Is there a mailbox that I can see all the emails sent to my lead?

Community Manager

Hello Agnes, 

What issue do you have while attempting to log in? Is it a password issue or does some sort of delay after you log in?

The lead might be receiving an email from a campaign/follow up you set up for them. Can you provide the name of the lead that received the email?

Zap Support, 

Obi

Frequent Visitor

I'm having a problem trying to add new contacts.  I have tried to add them by creating a profile within ZAP and I have also tried importing the contacts.  But I keep getting an error message saying that "There is a probelem with your request, please try again."  Is there a fix for this?

Community Manager

Hello Neal, 

It appears the contact you tried to add is Amanda M. Amanda is now in your contact list. 

Zap Support, 

Obi

Budding Explorer

I added a new lead. I showed property to them. I create notes, save, and then no notes show up. I tried logging out and back in, same problem. The notes show in history, but not in notes,es show in history, but not in notes,

Budding Explorer

Same issue with the Notes. It seems like when one thing gets resolved with Zap, another issue that wasn't occuring seems to take over. Very frustrated with the platform during the last year since I started.

Community Manager

Hello, 

Sorry for the great inconvenience this is causing. We are aware of the issue and are working to have it solved. Once solved, we will notify the zap community in the zap news section.

Zap Support, 

Obi

Insightful Sightseer

Hello, I havent been able to send a welcome email for about a month or so. All attempts to get the problem resolved has proven futile. I've called support twice, but noone can seem to help. I can't send one from any computer, browser, or mobile device. When I click the blue "send email" button, it changes from blue to translucent and nothing happens. I've tried it on 20 contacts. It definitely used to work. I haven't changed anything on any of my devices. All other types of emails work every time. Follow up plans work. Please help.

Community Manager

Hello Neil and thank you for your post on the Community about this issue. Have you tried clearing your browser's cache and history? (That can be shared across multiple devices depending on your set up.) If that doesn't work, could you provide a Screenshot of the problem you're encountering so I can try to reproduce the issue on our end?

Thanks

Paul.

Insightful Sightseer

Thanks Paul. Once I hit "send email" nothing happens. For every other email, once I hit "send email" it shows a green banner across the top and goes to a different screen. All other emails work to every recipient, however no recipients can receive the welcome email. From Chrome, Firefox, multiple computers, devices. I've cleared cookies, cache, everything multiple times. Support has logged on through teamviewer, they can send all emails to every contact, but no welcome emails to any contact. I'll start the whole process over if you can do that.  Really, you can delete everything and i'll upload everything again. That would be awesome. Thank you! Neil

IMG_3921(1).JPG

Community Manager

Hi Neil and thanks for your response! I did some troubleshooting and was able to send welcome e-mails to a test contact I created as normal. (See the attached Screenshot for the confirmation banner.) Could you do me a favor and see if it works with newly created contacts on your end? (I deleted the Test Contact I created so as not to clutter your contact lineup and because it had my e-mail attached to it.) With that last variable in hand I should know how to proceed.

Thanks

Paul.Screen Shot 2019-02-22 at 3.01.09 PM.png

Frequent Visitor

I have clients that have closed on both sales and buys.  I have logged this correctly; yet, I get notifications every week that they are looking at properties and stating I am out of compliance and need to reach out to them.  This is completely inaccurate information.  For one client, she has been deployed and has no access to internet right now, hasn't for months.  The other one is local when she is not traveling business; however, she says she has not logged in for months.  

Community Manager

Hello Joan,

Thanks for posting on the community. When you have the time, could you please post the names of your contacts so that I may investigate this further for you?

Eric

Insightful Sightseer

Hey Paul,

Sorry for the size of the photo.That's from my iphone. I still can't send them from any device or browser. I have deleted the cache and cookies.  Two of my support calls were documented, the tech couldn't send them when they accessed my browsers through team viewer. Support went in later and stated they could send them when they logged on my account and closed the issue, but nothing has been resolved on my end. I promise It used to always send them fine.

I really would just like to start over if that is possible. Can you please delete my account and let me start from scratch? I don't think this is going to get resolved any other way. I can talk to my broker, call, make a formal request, whatever I need to do. Thank you.

IMG_3927.PNG

Community Manager

Hi Neil and thanks for this screenshot! I was able to investigate this with my team some, and we've isolated a Bug we need to escalate. Unfortunately deleting your account will most likely not solve the issue, and may even present a suite of complications that would be as much or more aggravating.

Our Development and QA Teams will be reviewing this issue.

Thanks
Paul.

Insightful Sightseer

Thanks Paul. When I logged in a moment ago, it took me through the initial set up again, which was no big deal and took 2 minutes at best, however I'm still unable to send any welcome emails. Same with my phone. All of my blog posts and contacts remained after the set up. This time I added a new lead and tried to send one right out of the gate, but same result. If you want to get on teamviewer and see what I mean, I'll be available to log you on until 6:00

Community Manager

Hi Meredith and thanks for your post here on the Zap Community. I have isolated the repeat reminder issue as a bug and escalated it to our development team.

The issue is now under review.

Thanks

Paul.

Community Manager

HI Pamela and thanks for posting here on the Zap Community. Would you be willing to post a screenshot of the properties in quesiton that are appearing? I need that information to begin the troubleshooting process.

Thanks

Paul.

Skilled Explorer

I'm having an issue with Zap deleting contact's addresses after I add a contact. When I add an individual contact and input the address, once it saves and reloads to the profile of the contact, the address line is removed by Zap and all that remains is the city, state, and zip. Also, sometimes, the address is saved and I can see it on the contact's profile after double checking. Then when I return to the contact again, the address is gone. This has been going on for about 2 weeks now and I've had to enter a contact's address multiple times. 

Community Manager

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for taking the time to post on the community. Can you provide me the name of the contact you are having this problem with please as well as the browser you are using?

Thanks in advance. 

Friendly Explorer

I'm having an issue with Custom Tag Filters. When I remove a tag from a client because it is no longer applicable that client still shows up in a sort for that tag.

Also, is it possible to have the option to sort tags out of a filtered search. For example, if I want to work with only the people who have not opted out of bulk email, I would like to be able to exclude people tagged "opt out" from my sort. I only see the option to include. Is this a feature that can be added?

Thanks

Community Manager

Hi Jesiica,

Thanks for reaching out. Can you provide me the name of the contact you are having this problem with please?

We are always looking for ways to improve the platform so keep an eye out for when we add more features =)

Friendly Explorer

Hi Mercedes, 

Unfortunately, it is not just one client that I'm having this issue with. Everyone that has been tagged "no phone" still shows up in the sort event though the tag has been removed. One client example is Dani McKee. 

Hopefully that helps. 

Thanks!

Insightful Sightseer

Closed buyer follow up plan, the happy housiversary is auto set to 60 days which doesn't make any sense since the script reads 1 year.  Is there a way we can manually change it to 1 year (360 days) or not?

Also, thanks for the training in Minneapolis Minnesota yesterday March 29,2019. I don't recollect the presenters name but she was very helpful in getting me used to using this program- I can see it can do a lot for me!

Insightful Sightseer

Hello, Hate to keep bother you guys with this, but I still have the same issue, I still cannot send welcome emails. Yet I can still send every other email...whether it is a script, a "share my mobile app link", follow up plan, or any other option. I can send all of them from every device, every browser, every time. But I can never send welcome emails from any device, any browser, ever. Please help, thank you.

Skilled Explorer

I got a lead that included a phone number but no email addy. I called and got the email addy by ZAP will not let me add it to the contact area.  Why not?

Budding Explorer

Have tried several times to send clients a review link email, they do not work, one gave an error the new goes to blank page....

Community Manager

Hi Emily and thanks for posting here on the Zap Community. You cannot manually change a pre-designed followup plan, but you can design your own followup plan with its own custom timelines, you will just also have to generate some of the messages utilized by that followup plan.

Hi Neil, do you get any sort of error message when you attempt to send a welcome email?

Hi Thomas, what happens when you try to add the email? Do you get an error message and if so what does it say?

Hi Bill, we were having issues with our review links, but a fix was pushed last week for it. Please try to send a new link and check again. If it is still non-functional then please let us know.

Thanks

Paul.

Budding Explorer

Contact Info: When adding or deleting a new email address I recieve an error "Oops....Please fix the errors below". 

I would also like to be able to change the primary email address under the Contact Info. 

Screen Shot 2019-04-30 at 10.20.07 PM.png

Insightful Sightseer

When I go to " My Website" I am amazed you do not provide the ability to access a listing by the Multiple-Listing number. Our clients would have to input the address to view a home. 

This feature should definitely be included since 95% of the other sites have both ways to access a home (ML # or Address)

Curious Visitor

I'm not able to record my goals. Are you able to assist?

Steady Sightseer

None of our listings show up in Zap or on our agent website.  This includes both pending and current.  We currently have 7 listings and 12 pending listings.  We are also not able to see any of our previous sales for 2019.  We would love to use the website to bring in new clients and share via our social media.  We have been with ERA since March and this has been a problem since we arrived. Please help!

Hello Team Groover, 

Can you provide me a specific listing as an example? I am checking into this with the information I have so far, but a specific example would also help.

Thank you,

Breanna

Steady Sightseer

Here is one of current listings.  Thank you!

607692 / A - 6612 Wesleyan Court

Thank you. So, I see that listing on your website with you listed as the team sponsoring it. https://www.era.com/property/6612-Wesleyan-Ct-Fayetteville-NC-28311/50722144/detail

However, I did see that it is missing from your zap account under your listings. Usually this means the listing is missing from Dash, but I am unable to check your Dash from home. Can you check for me and confirm that the listing is in your companies Dash with your team listed as the agent? If not, I can check on Tuesday when I am back in the office.

The listing does show as active in the MLS and on your website. Your other zap settings seem correct to me so far. So the last thing to check would be your Dash. It sounds like you want the property to not only show in the website location above, but also here:

https://www.era.com/ERA-Strother-Real-Estate-477c/Team-Groover-7394399a?utm_medium=referral&utm_sour...

Please let me know if I am understanding correctly and if you are able to check your Dash for me. 

Thank you,

Breanna

Steady Sightseer

Everything you said is correct.  I do not have access to Dash.  I’ve tried linking our account in Zap to our MLS but it does not come up.  In the MLS our account is as Team Groover.  Keep in mind that our ”team” is just my wife and I.  Thanks for trying to help!

Okay, I will check your Dash on Tuesday. However, I did notice in Zap that you are not linked to any MLS. That definitely would be an issue. An admin is supposed to be able to help you link your memberships. It looks like Alissa Applegate, Jasmyn Pace, and Hampton Rutledge are active admins for your branch that should be able to help you with this. Let's start there. See if they can add you to the MLS membership. The MLS source that the listing you gave me is with MLS_RALEIGH. In the meantime I will check your Dash on Tuesday. Last question for now, do you and your wife happen to have your own individual zap accounts as well?

Steady Sightseer

Our local MLS is Longleaf Pines.  I’ve tried to add ourselves, but have had no luck.  I’ll see if they can help on Tuesday as well.  We started with two separate accounts originally, but had issues as our MLS account is under Team Groover.  They switched My wife’s account to the Team account about a month ago.  I still have an account, but I do not use it.  Thanks for your help and I look forward to hearing from you soon.  

Hello,

I am sorry for my delayed response. I checked Dash and you are not assigned to the listing. Can you have your admin help you since you cannot get into Dash yourself? I also cannot make any edits to Dash I can only view. 

Thank you,

Breanna

Insightful Sightseer

I'm trying to do my account set up but I can't get passed the first screen where it asks for phone number and email keeps saying enter a valid phone number but i have doubled check the number and the dashes are also  correct. It's not letting me complete my set up. Any info would be helpful.

Community Manager

Hi Wendy,

Thanks for reaching out. I went ahead and fixed this issue for you =) Looks like you were missing the agent Role in Zap which is why you were getting that error. I went ahead and added it so you should be good to go =) If you have anymore problems please let me know.