Discussion Boards

Taking initiative: How Eli Heller stays two steps ahead with Zap’s features

Bria Hunter Senior Product Content Strategist
Senior Product Content Strategist
Bria Hunter
Bria is a copywriter here at ZapLabs, focused on creating content that engages Zap's users and helps them navigate the product. Her dream home would have a library worthy of Disney's Belle.

EliHeller.pngIf there’s one thing we learned from sitting down to chat with Eli Heller of Coldwell Banker Kivett-Teeters Associates, it’s that it’s always worth it to get out there and go the extra mile for your clients and your business.

Eli’s all about making it effortless for his customers to get the information and service they need so that they can find what they’re looking for. With that in mind, it’s no surprise that Property Insights ranks among his most utilized features.

Property Insights are worth the effort – even on the go

“While I’m out showing properties, I’ll send myself a showing request using my mobile app, so that when I get back to my desk, I can do all my Property Insights right then and there,” Eli shared. “It’ll be on my Dashboard ready to go.”

That’s a great way to make sure you don’t forget to share your thoughts, especially if you’re too busy to summarize your thoughts on the go. “Sometimes I’ll just do them through the Zap app,” Eli added, referring to the easy Property Insights feature on Zap’s native app for real estate agents. If you’ve got your location services turned on, the app can even suggest nearby homes for you to write Property Insights on. 

Eli's Property Insights.png

Kicking things off with New Listing Alerts

New Listing Alerts are a great way to begin communicating with a brand new potential client: they’re not overwhelming, and they focus on the customer’s needs – so many customers welcome them.

Eli knows that, so he’s prepared to get people into his platform and signed up for New Listing Alerts as soon as possible.

“When I’m doing an open house, I’ll have the app open on my tablet and get people to sign up while they’re there.” Once they’re in Zap, he can set them up on New Listing Alerts for homes they might like based on what he knows from chatting with them at the open house. He’ll try to do the same for new online leads as well. Once you’ve got enough information on what a lead is interested in, New Listing Alerts are a great way to keep them in the loop.

Eli New Listing Alerts.png 

Getting recognized with ratings and reviews

Since Eli’s always going the extra mile for his clients, it’s only fitting that he has great reviews from them. He tends to ask his clients for a review once they’ve closed the deal, but he’s planning to start making notes to himself to ask for reviews once he’s started working with a client as well.

Eli Review.png 

His 5-star rating proves that his service clearly exceeds expectations. “I’ve made the mistake of working with people and not asking,” Eli said. The most important thing to do? “Invest the time, and just ask.”

As we can tell from his satisfied clients, Eli’s been taking the initiative necessary to build his business, and making great use of the tools he has available to him.

Inspired? Learn more about Property Insights, New Listing Alerts, and Agent Reviews in the Knowledge Base!