In this section
Zap lets you use referral or shareable links to direct traffic to your website. Share your links through emails, blog posts, or social media.
Referral links direct users to your website and branding. Zap provides you two referral links—one for your desktop website and the other for your mobile app. Locate your referral link from My Website.
Shareable links are property and search pages that include your branding. There are two ways to create a shareable link:
Signed in as a contact
If you’ve purchased a URL with a domain provider, such as GoDaddy, you can forward your URL to your Zap website. These steps may vary according to your provider:
We’ve made it easy to receive metrics for Google Analytics or Facebook Pixel.
1. From the top navigation, click on your profile photo and select My Website from the dropdown.
2. Locate the section Website Tracking.
3. Add your tracking code or ID into the fields provided.
Share your new listings to Facebook or LinkedIn.
1. From the left navigation, select the Business tab.
2. Select Listings.
3. Locate your listing and click Share.
4. Select a social media channel: Facebook or LinkedIn.
5. Follow the prompts to post your listing.